Saturday, May 7, 2011

Planning a Travel






When We’ll travel, is very important planning many things. For example, where we´ll lodge, the places that we want to visit, and certainly the money that we´ll need.
For it, is very important to consult the web site to the places that we think to visit. In the web site, we can find the prices, admission and opening times, indications for getting there.
I did a Itinerary for a travel to London, and the places that I would like to visit in one week.
Some Places that I chose were London Eye, The British Museum , Natural History Museum, Kew Gardens , Camden Market , Madame Tussauds, and Tower of London.
The total cost only for the tickets in this places is £93.58 ( but some of them are free).
Also, we must looking for the better way for getting there. In my case, I searched the tube Stations nearest to the places and the Travel zone for each.

No comments:

Post a Comment